This is part of Sporcle’s long-running series highlighting our hard-working curators. Curators are editors for a specific subcategory, and their diligent work finding great quizzes from their subcategories (and sometimes others) helps to shape the site. We asked our curators to complete an interview of sorts, and we’re sharing their responses here on the blog.
1) How did you first get involved with playing Sporcle?
2) What are your favorite published quizzes from your subcategory?
3) What are your favorite contributed quizzes from your subcategory?
From logos, this quiz is genius: Images Hidden in Logos.
From alphabet, Greek Alphabet (Redux).
4) What are your favorite published quizzes from an entirely different category?
5) What are your favorite contributed quizzes from an entirely different category?
6) Are there any quizzes you’ve made that didn’t get the attention you were hoping for?
I was hoping that this simple multiples quiz I made would have gotten more popularity, I think it’s at least worthy of a curator pick.
7) Who’s a user whose games you think deserves more attention?
Rackie has been at Sporcle since 2008 and has some quality quizzes, yet no publishes.