Check out our favorite witty commenters below:
1. From: US Presidents by One-Word Hints
crouchingdomo: Anybody else see “Tippecanoe” and go looking for Tyler?
2. From: 21 Most Corrupt Countries
pokemonr: Russia is not here.
Putin: Ah, Sporcle Admin. Surely my country will not be here.( Slips money under the table)
Sporcle Admin: Yes, of course not.
3. From: ‘Name’ That Profession
jago706: The dietitian Les Eaton might have a colleague, Michael Lester O’Level.
4. From: US State Capital Match-Up
dancastro: If someone has difficulties trying to remember which capital (Bismarck or Pierre) belongs to each Dakota, here is a little mnemonic rule. Bismarck is a German name, Pierre is a French one. On the average, Germany is north of France. Therefore, Bismarck is ND, Pierre is SD.
5. From: Disney Animal Character Match-Up
Azrael: Accidentally hit Jiminy Chipmunk. Now I wish he were real.