We always love to read all the funny and insightful comments you leave throughout the week, so much so that we’ve decided to highlight our favorite five each and every Friday. Check out our favorite witty comments below:
1. From: Highest Irish Ancestry States
double_a08: One would think Idaho would be up there with all the potatoes. You know, if you just go by stereotypes.
2. From: South of the Equator Minefield
pixon: Curse you Kiribati. You’ve foiled me again.
3. From: Things That Are Green
Q_Pheevr: That emerald doesn’t look real. I wonder if it’s a sham rock?
4. From: Countries with a Nobel Prize Winner
save_ferris15: Note to self: Fire Over Courage is not a movie.
5. From: Side-View Mirror Words
Leroy573: “Objects in Mirror are losing” is what it says on my dad’s car.