We know our readers love the internet just as much as we do, so we think you might want to see some of the links that we’re passing around at Sporcle HQ. Just make sure to let us know about any links we might have missed in the comments. Enjoy the clickable carnage below!
- The NFL is in full swing and there is no better way to follow the season than in our NFL Trivia category. Just remember…Vinny Testaverde is always lurking. [Sporcle NFL Trivia]
- The World Series starts today, and though this ‘global’ series has only ever featured teams from two countries, it remains an exciting fall event watched by millions. [MLB]
- Just a week after the release of the iPhone 4S, Android has released the latest version of their mobile platform nicknamed ‘Ice Cream Sandwich’. We think Apple should start nicknaming their devices after breakfast foods. We’d definitely buy something named after maple syrup. [eWeek]
- Researchers at MIT have developed a device that allows you to see through walls. We can’t imagine something like this being misused in any way. [DigitalTrends]
- For your random and amazing Sporcle quiz of the day, we’ve selected the Bohemian Rhapsody quiz. After seeing Wayne’s World dozens of times, we can’t resist having a furious headbanging session while listening to this song. It may be the most over-the-top song ever recorded, and that’s just the way we like it.