We know our readers love the internet just as much as we do, so we think you might want to see some of the links that are being passed around at Sporcle HQ each and every day. Just make sure to let us know about any links we might have missed in the comments. Enjoy the clickable carnage below!
- Halloween is coming up in just a few weeks, so we recommend checking out the Sporcle Halloween subcategory page. We have plenty of spooky Halloween trivia to scare you right ouf of your costume. [Sporcle Halloween Trivia]
- The latest version of the iPhone is going to be announced tomorrow, and odds are you are either very excited, or are already making a list of the things you hate about it. [Washington Post]
- All we can say is:’There’s Always Money in the Banana Stand’. Arrested Development has announced a new season and a movie. We couldn’t be more delighted. [New Yorker]
- Andy Rooney retired last night after more than 30 years on 60 Minutes. He’s one-of-a-kind, and we’ll definitely miss him. [CNN]
- For your random and amazing Sporcle quiz of the day, we’ve selected Arrested Development Chicken Impressions. We don’t really need an excuse to post Arrested Development characters, but with the show coming back, we can’t help but revisit the Bluth’s varied interpretations of what a chicken sounds like.