We’re trying a new feature out on the Sporcle Blog. We’re creating a list of our favorite links from around the web every single day for your enjoyment. We figure, that for folks who love the internet as much as we do, you must want to see some of the links that are being passed around at Sporcle HQ each and every day. Let us know about any links we might have missed in the comments. Enjoy the clickable carnage below!
- Did you know that Sporcle is on Tumblr? We thought we’d hop on the bandwagon of one of the biggest sites around and keep any duel Tumblr/Sporcle addicts as happy as possible, so we’ve set up an Official Sporcle Tumblr blog. If you tumble about Sporcle, make sure to tag us and we’ll be sure give you a re-blog. [Official Sporcle Tumblr]
- Did you know that official friend of Sporcle and Jeopardy! champion Ken Jennings has a blog? If not, you need to give it a look. Ken is a pretty funny guy, and his blog always delivers the goods. [Ken Jennings Blog]
- Strangely enough, someone might have found a use for pruny bathwater fingers. If you’re as horrified as we are at gross, pruny bath fingers, then read this article and find that maybe they have a reasonable use after all. [Via Kottke.org]
- For reasons unknown, Cameron Crowe has been releasing deleted scenes from his script for the movie Say Anything. We’re all huge fans of the movie of course, and while there isn’t anything that changes the movie drastically (Like an alternate ending where Lloyd is a replicant), it’s a pretty interesting glimpse into the process that goes into creating and editing a movie script. [TheUncool.com]
- For your randomly awesome Sporcle quiz of the day, we have to select Meat Geography! It might be the title, or it might be the content, we have no idea, but this quiz amuses us in more ways than we can count. Give it a play and see for yourself.