THIS CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED. Congrats to our contest winner!
Play Famous Foursomes and you just might win an Amazon Kindle!
Here’s the deal: On Saturday July 23rd, play the Sporcle game: Famous Foursomes. To be eligible to win, just log-in as a verified user and play that game. We will randomly pick one lucky winner from any of the Sporcle users who have played the game to win an Amazon Kindle.
Note: You must actually play the game to qualify.
BUT WAIT there’s more! If any of your Sporcle Friends play the Famous Foursomes you receive additional entries for their game plays! So if you have 30 Sporcle Friends who play, you get 30 more entries…pretty cool huh. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received, so spread the word!
To get ready, do the following:
- Create an account (make sure you verify it)
- Invite your Friends to Sporcle
- Find your Friends
- Spread the word
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for updates
- Play FAMOUS FOURSOMES
How to enter:
- Play the game of the day (Famous Foursomes) as a verified logged-in user.
- The Game of the Day is considered played when either a registered and verified logged-in website entrant plays the Game to completion, or Sponsor receives an alternative e-mail entry during the time of the contest.
- Be a resident of the United States. Legally, we’re not able to run contests outside of the US, so this contest is only available to US residents. We blame our lawyers for this one.
- Participants may receive additional entries for every one of their Sporcle Friends who play the game of the day.
- Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
- Check out our official rules.
Derek Pharr is Vice President of Products at Sporcle and an occasional writer of random topics and bad jokes. He also has an odd addiction to Taylor Swift songs and hates white foods.