Can you pick the U.S. states with a center of population that is further north than the geographical (by area) center?
- Click the matching answer button below
- Source: census.gov (2000)
- Tennessee is omitted because its population center is, to the significant digits of one of the sources, as far north as its geographical center. Other states are close, but still included.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Clickable: North-Dwelling States Quiz
- Created Jun 4, 2012 in Geography
- Game Plays 103
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →