Can you name the mammals that are genetically closer to cats (C) or dogs (D)?
- Click any empty Animal or Cattish (C) or Doggish (D)? to answer for that location
- Some wrong answers will appear in red
- Source: Carnivora (Wikipedia)
- Mammals in the order Carnivora are split into two suborders: Feliforms (cat-like) and Caniforms (dog-like). Which animals are in which group?
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Doggish or Cattish? Quiz
- Created Aug 30, 2013 in Science
- Game Plays 399
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →