Can you name the players who have played for both the East and West NBA All-Star teams since 1990?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Both All-Star Game appearances must have come since 1990. For example, Alvin Robertson was an All-Star from MIL in 1991 and from SAS in 1988 so he would not apply.
- Source: Basketball-Reference
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
NBA All-Stars: East and West! Quiz
- Created Dec 20, 2010 in Sports
- Game Plays 9,749
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →