Can you name the winners of these states in the 1960 election?
- Click any empty State or Candidate to answer for that location
- Some wrong answers will appear in red
- Source: Link
- Enter "k" for Kennedy, "n" for Nixon, and "b" for Byrd. In states where more than one candidate won an electoral vote, name one candidate. The correct answer appears for incorrect guesses.
- Also try: 2000: Bush or Gore?
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
1960: Kennedy, Nixon, or Byrd? Quiz
- Created Aug 27, 2012 in History
- Game Plays 977
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →