Can you name the Countries with the highest average rainfall in depth (mm/yr)?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: Geography Statistics
- Average rainfall is the long-term average in depth of annual precipitation in the country. Precipitation is defined as any kind of water that falls from clouds as a liquid or a solid.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Countries with highest average rainfall Quiz
- Created Jan 13, 2012 in Geography
- Game Plays 142
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →