Just For Fun
Games to Consider
iPhone & iPad
The Thick of it Series 1 quotes
Can you name the characters that said these quotes?
Quiz not verified by Sporcle
World's 10 Smallest Countries
Band Name Pictograms
Country Trivia Logic Puzzle
74th Hunger Games Bunker
Word Ladder: Simba's Song
Rate 5 stars
Rate 4 stars
Rate 3 stars
Rate 2 stars
Rate 1 star
How to Play
Click the green button to start and enter the correct answers below
If you're easily offended don't play this game.
• Responding to knock at his door: 'Come the f*ck in or f*ck the f*ck off.'
• Tucker's Law: 'If some c*nt can f*ck something up, that c*nt will pick the worst possible time to f*cking f*ck it up cause that c*nt's a c*nt.'
• Moaning about minister on the phone: 'He's about as much use as a marzipan dildo.'
• To a pair of rival advisors: 'Laurel and f*cking Hardy! Glad you could join us. Did you manage to get that piano up the stairs OK?'
• Dressing down MP, Geoff Holhurst: 'You're so back-bench, you've actually f*cking fallen off. You're out by the f*cking bins where I put you.'
• Commenting on Ben Swain's disastrous Newsnight appearance: 'All these hands all over the place! You were like a sweaty octopus trying to unhook a bra.'
• Bollocking a communications department employee: 'How much f*cking sh*t is there on the menu and what f*cking flavour is it?'
• Advising minister Hugh Abbot to keep up with the zeitgeist: 'You've got 24 hours to sort out your policy on EastEnders, right? Or you're for the halal butchers.'
• Note passed to Jamie during meeting with blue-sky thinker Julius Nicholson: 'Please could you take this note, ram it up his hairy inbox and pin it to his f*cking prostate.'
• Admonishing junior adviser Ollie Reeder to respect government property: 'Feet off the furniture you Oxbridge twat, you're not on a punt now.'
You haven't played this game yet.
You Might Also Like...
TV Network Logos
(warning: may contain spoilers)
Created Apr 17, 2011
Top Games Today in Television
Criteria TV: HIMYM Vs. Friends
Criteria Characters: Breaking Bad
Three Word TV Titles (1990s)
Scooby-Doo Theme Song
Top Games with Similar Tags
TV Title Fill-in-the-Blank
TV Network Logos
Top User Games in Television
TV Show Pictograms
Walking Dead TV Character or Not?
Simpsons Logic Puzzle
Buffy Actors (Clickable)
HIDE THIS WARNING
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Google+
2007-14 © Sporcle, Inc.
Partner of USA TODAY Sports Digital Properties
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →