report this ad
Just For Fun
Games to Consider
Create a Quiz
Add a New Topic
Locations & Scores
Become a Host
Vancouver Canucks Trivia 1995-2014
Vancouver Canucks trivia from between 1995 to the present day
Quiz not verified by Sporcle
Clicking Biggest Neighbor States
Slogans: Last Word
151 Original Pokémon
Find the US States - No Outlines Minefield
Harry Potter Bunker II
Rate 5 stars
Rate 4 stars
Rate 3 stars
Rate 2 stars
Rate 1 star
ADD to PLAYLIST
How to Play
Click the green button to start and enter the correct answers below
NHL Teams on a Map
1. Which Russian teammate of Pavel Bure did the Canucks acquire from Buffalo in 1995?
2. How many consecutive years did the Canucks miss out on the playoffs after 1996?
3. Which season did the Canucks adopt the Orca logo and jerseys?
4. Which future superstar did the Canucks acquire when they traded Linden to the NY Islanders?
5. In 1998-99, which coach succeeded Mike Keenan after his reign of terror?
6. Which Sedin twin was drafted first by the Canucks in 1999?
2nd overall, the other was drafted 3rd overall
7. Which Canuck was brutally slashed on ice by Boston Bruin Marty McSorley on February 21 2000?
McSorley never played an NHL game again after the incident
8. What was the nickname of the line which ran riot in the NHL in the early 2000's?
Markus Naslund, Brendan Morrison and Todd Bertuzzi?
9. Which year did the Canucks bring Trevor Linden back?
10. Name of the Canucks mascot
11. What do Paul Kariya, Sergei Fedorov and Chris Pronger all have in common?
12. Who scored the short handed game tying goal in the dying seconds of Game 7 against the Flames in 2004?
Canucks would lose to a power play goal early in OT from former Canuck Martin Gelinas
13. Which player would have a career season for goals whilst playing alongside the Sedins in 2005-06?
He only played for the Canucks for a year and didn't produce the same form after leaving
14. Which winger did the Canucks trade as part of bringing Roberto Luongo to Vancouver in 2006?
15. Which coach succeeded Marc Crawford in 2006?
16. Who became the first Canuck to reach 300 goals on October 5 2006?
17. Who achieved the same feat 8 days later on October 13 2006?
18. Which Canucks defenseman was the subject of a voting drive to get him into the 2007 NHL All Star game?
19. Which Canuck became famous for piggybacking a Dallas defenseman and then bumping into Marty Turco moments later?
He also has a well known Canucks blog named after him
20. Which Canuck became known as the '(surname) the Brabarian' after a fan threw a bra on the ice after he scored a goal?
2006-07 was a fun season to be a Canucks fan
21. Which player ended the marathon game 1 in the playoffs against the Dallas Stars?
He scored 18:06 into the fourth period of overtime
22. How many saves did Roberto Luongo make in that game?
23. Which veteran winger scored the game winner in G7 vs the Stars?
The Canucks won 4-1 with two empty netters but this player scored the go-ahead goal
24. The Canucks lost in game 5 to eventual champions the Anaheim Ducks in Round 2. How come Luongo didn't start OT?
He did return to the ice later in OT
25. Which year did the Canucks revert back to blue as their main colour, with Vancouver added to the orca logo?
26. Which Toronto Maple Leafs legend signed for the Canucks in 2008?
27. Which recently retired Canuck had his jersey retired in 2008?
28. Which Canuck winger scored back to back hat trick in January 2010?
29. Which Canuck won both the Hart and Art Ross trophies in 2010
He also became captain in 2010-11
30. Name any one of the four Canucks who were inducted into the Ring of Honour in 2010
31. Which Swede and former Canucks captain had his number retired in 2010?
32. Which Canuck won the Art Ross Trophy in 2011?
33. Which Canuck centre won the Selke Trophy in 2011?
34. Also in 2011, Which two Canucks goalies shared the William M. Jennings Trophy?
35. Who 'slayed the dragon' in G7 against Chicago with his OT goal in 2011?
The Canucks had previous lost in 2009 and 2010 to the Blackhawks and squandered a 3-0 series lead in 2011
36. Which Canuck had a goal or assist on 11 of the 14 goals scored against Nashville Predators in 2011?
37. Who scored the bizarre game winner to send the Canucks to the finals in 2OT of G5 vs the Sharks in 2011?
The puck ricocheted off the stanchion and into the air, before coming down and rolling to this player's stick. He then sent a low slapshot past a confused Antti Niemi
38. Name any one of the Canucks who scored game winners against Boston in the heartbreaking 7 game Finals defeat in 2011.
39. On February 15 2013, which Canuck claimed the franchise points record for himself?
He achieved this with an assist in a 4-3 home defeat vs Dallas
40. How many seconds did it take Alex Burrows to open the scoring vs Detroit on March 16 2013?
He scored both goals in a 5-2 defeat
41. At the end of the 2012-13 season, Alain Vigneault lost his job. Who replaced him?
This coach was fired by New York whereas AV ended up going to New York
42. Which Russian Canucks legend saw his number retired on November 2 2013?
report this ad
You're not logged in!
Compare scores with friends on all Sporcle quizzes.
Connect with Facebook
Connect with Google
Sign Up with Email
You Might Also Like...
Most WWF/WWE Matches 1980-2009
MLB Teams Jumble
(warning: may contain spoilers)
Top Games Today in Sports
2014 World Cup Stars
PGA Championship Winners (A-Z)
NBA Top 200 Scorers (2015-16)
Top Games with Similar Tags
20 Country Snapshot V
Most WWF/WWE Matches 1980-2009
Tennis 3+ Wins In Major Tournaments (Men)
Top User Games in Sports
England cap or no England cap?
Name all the 2016 Olympic sports
Top Premier League Scorers wearing No.10
US States NBA Champs (picture click)
Your Account Isn't Verified!
In order to create a playlist on Sporcle, you need to verify the email address you used during registration. Go to your
to finish the process.
report this ad
mentally stimulating diversions
Quizzes for your site
Report a Problem
Copyright © 2007-2016 Sporcle, Inc.
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →