Can you name the four-letter words that become five-letter words when each letter A-Z is added in front of them?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- For example, if (for 'O') the clues were 'Harry Potter's lightning bolt' and 'Paralympian Pistorius,' the answer would be 'scar → Oscar.' Either word can be entered.
- Also try: ◈ A-Z: Word Beginnings ◈
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Add an A to Z Quiz
- Created Sep 9, 2012 in Language
- Game Plays 60
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →