Can you name the two-word phrases, clued for below, that are formed by the removal of a letter from the first word?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- For example; 'Group of Apple-loyal dolphins' would be 'iPod pod.' The letter in the third column is the letter that is removed from the first word.
- Letters can be removed from anywhere in the word.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
I'm Going Through a (Phrase) Phase Quiz
- Created Sep 10, 2012 in Language
- Game Plays 26
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →