Can you name the countries* that have been represented by a tennis Grand Slam winner since the Open Era began in 1968?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- *includes countries that no longer exist.
- Countries can be represented by a winner of any of the following: men's singles, women's singles, men's doubles, women's doubles, mixed doubles.
- Source: Various
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Countries with Tennis Grand Slam Winners Quiz
- Created Sep 10, 2012 in Sports
- Game Plays 1,418
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →