Can you name the U.S. cities with a population over 100,000 with over 50% black or African-American on the 2010 censu?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: 2010 U.S. census data
- Majority black cities with population between 80,000 and 100,000, as well as those where the largest group is Black or African-American, but where those numbers don't reach 50% are bonus answers.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Chocolate Cities Quiz
- Created Mar 25, 2012 in Geography
- Game Plays 197
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →