Can you name the States without Catholic Conferences?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: National Association of State Catholic Conference Directors
- A state Catholic conference is usually a Catholic church agency representing the dioceses within a state in order to provide for the coordination of the public policy concerns of the church.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
States without Catholic Conferences Quiz
- Created May 11, 2011 in Religion
- Game Plays 63
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →