Can you name the countries with at least one major jurisdictional region that practices common law?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: University of Exeter
- A "common law system" is a legal system that gives great precedential weight to widely established law within a jurisdiction (to ideally avoid unfairness in treating the same issue differently).
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Common Law Countries Quiz
- Created May 24, 2012 in Geography
- Game Plays 160
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →