Can you name the numbers (1 to 5) in each box correctly to complete this Futoshiki puzzle?
- Click any empty num or ber to answer for that location
- Some wrong answers will appear in red
- Futoshiki is very similar to Sudoku. You have to fill the boxes with numbers (1-5). No number can appear twice in any given row or column. In addition, the inequalities on the board must hold as well.
- A reminder on how inequalities work; The larger number is on the side of the open end. Example: 4 > 3.
- Also try: Nonogram Puzzle
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →