Just For Fun
Just For Fun
iPhone & iPad
Can you name the answers to the questions given at each step of this Trivia Path?
Answers do not have to be guessed in order
Each step in the path has 3 questions. The first question will only move you 1 step further, the second question will move you 2 steps, and the last question will move you 3 steps forward. Try to reach the end!
Popular Trivia Games Today
QWERTY Keyboard Blitz
Country Triplets II
25 Dating Websites That Actually Exist
Word Ladder: Mystery Movie Actor II
Plural Words That Don't End in 'S'
This 'Of The' That Movies
Criteria Characters: How I Met Your Mother Vs. Friends
/16 answers correct
1. What is the largest country by area in the world?
2. What Great Lake resides entirely in the US?
3. What is the name of J. K. Rowling's only published adult novel?
1.What Marvel superhero has Robert Downey Jr. portrayed?
2. What is the best-selling handheld game console?
3. Which city was once known as Byzantium?
1. Who was the first president of the USA?
2. Who was the first winner of the FIFA world cup?
3. What is the process of splitting atoms called?
1. What is the longest river in the world?
2. What is the capital of Kyrgyzstan?
3.Who became prime minister of Cuba in 1959?
1. How many squares are there on a checkerboard?
2. What is the spanish word for 'navy'?
3. What is the largest artery in the human body?
1. Who is C-3PO's sidekick?
2. Who wielded Excalibur?
3. Who directed the movie 'Blade Runner'?
1. What is the best hand in poker?
2. What is the last word in the Bible?
3. Which US president appeared on the television series 'Laugh-In'?
1. Which movie was Pixar's first feature film?
2. How many 0's are there in a googol?
3. What is the abbreviation for trinitrotoluene?
1. Who is Batman?
2. What is the stage name of Gordon Matthew Thomas Sumner?
3. What does a panophobe fear?
1. How many colored squares are there on a Rubik's Cube?
2. What is the only officially bilingual province in Canada?
3. What was Pinocchio's father's name?
1. Who has won the most Olympic gold medals?
2. What is the value of 5! (5 factorial)?
3. Which is the world's northernmost capital city?
1. Who directed Reservoir Dogs?
2. How many bytes are there in a kilobyte?
3. What land animal remains pregnant for the longest amount of time?
1. What is the only US state with a single syllable name?
2. What is the oldest college in the US?
3. Which fictional character turned all he touched into gold?
1. Which ocean is the largest in the world?
2. When were the first Winter Olympic Games held?
1. What is the world's largest island?
You made it to the end!
HIDE THIS WARNING
You might also like these games:
Quick Math Challenge
(warning: may contain spoilers)
Trivia Path Quiz
Created Oct 10, 2012 in
Featured Mar 26, 2013
Game Plays 121,896
Report a Mistake
Friend Scores and Standings
You haven't played this game yet.
Invite More Friends!
Top Games Today in Miscellaneous
25 Dating Websites That Actual...
Quick! Click the Only Two!
Guess Who in 3 Words
Top Games with Similar Tags
Path Finder: A Logic Puzzle
The Diabolical Minefield Maze
Top User Games in Miscellaneous
Which Thing is Heavier?
Baby Boom! Baby Names Minefiel...
US Election 2016 Logic
Name all Gundams
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Google+
2007-14 © Sporcle, Inc.
Partner of USA TODAY Sports Digital Properties
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →