Can you pick the correct collective nouns for each animal mentioned?
- Click the matching answer button below
- Source: Link
- Man: Look at that bunch of cows. Farmer: Not bunch, herd. Man: Heard what? Farmer: Of cows. Man: Sure I've heard of cows. Farmer: No, I mean a cowherd. Man: So what? I have no secrets from cows.
- Also try: Word Origins (clickable)
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Click the Animal Collections (hard) Quiz
- Created Jul 11, 2012 in Language
- Game Plays 106
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →