Can you name the counties in Texas by typing in sets of three consecutive letters?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Some county names consist of two words. Letter sets span separate words, eg. 'wto' would span 'New Town'. Counties are given in alphabetical order.
- Source: Texas.gov
- Also try: California Counties By Any 3 Letters
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Texas Counties By Any 3 Letters Quiz
- Created Apr 22, 2013 in Geography
- Game Plays 1,022
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →