Can you name the counties of Oklahoma by typing sets of three consecutive letters??
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Some county names consist of two words. Letter sets span separate words, eg. 'wto' would span 'New Town'. Counties are given in alphabetical order.
- Source: Link
- Also try: Florida Counties By Any 3 Letters
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Oklahoma Counties By Any 3 Letters Quiz
- Created May 9, 2013 in Geography
- Game Plays 132
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →