Can you name the leaders of the five permanent UNSC member countries since World War II?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- The UNSC is the United Nations Security Council. It is made up of these five permanent members and ten temporary member countries.
- Also try: Kissing Babies (International)
- Russian leaders before 1991 are General Secretaries, and after 1991 are Presidents.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
World Leaders WWII-Present Quiz
- Created Dec 31, 2009 in History
- Game Plays 3,151
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →