Can you name the Countries With the Greatest Percentage of South Asians?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: Ministry of External Affairs, India
- Name the countries who have at least 1% of their population self-identifying as originating from southern Asia.
India, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Pakistan and Bangladesh do NOT count!
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Countries of the Indian Diaspora Quiz
- Created Jun 29, 2011 in Geography
- Game Plays 232
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →