Can you name the top 50 US high speed rail corridors (i.e. where high speed rail would be most beneficial) >100mi dis?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: America 2050 report on best US corridors for High Speed Rail
- Corridors are defined by their connecting cities, e.g. Philadelphia and New York. Answers are in the form of "city A, city B", separated by a comma. Be aware that some corridors are inside others!
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Top 50 US High Speed Rail Corridors Quiz
- Created Oct 26, 2010 in Geography
- Game Plays 289
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →