Can you name the words within each word that means the opposite as the original word?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Letters must be taken from the original word in the order that they appear. For example, the word animosity contains the antonym amity (AniMosITY) within itself.
- The interior words cannot be roots or suffixes of the original word.
- Also try: Kangaroo Words
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
- Created Dec 20, 2011 in Language
- Game Plays 32
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →