Can you name the single word countries by the rarest English letter they contain*?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- *All except A, E, I, O, N, T. Single word countries only. Most uncommon letter determined by letter frequency. Answers are presented in order from least to most uncommon letter.
- Source: Letter Frequencies
- For example, the most uncommon letter of Ohio is H, so it would be one of the possibilities for H, but not for O or I.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Countries by Most Uncommon Letter Quiz
- Created May 4, 2011 in Geography
- Game Plays 277
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →