Can you name the 6 letter words that can be woven together from 3 letter words?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Use the three letter words to weave together 6 letter words. For example, bus and LET weave to bLuEsT.
- Use one word from each column to form the words. Enter either the 3 letter words in order or the woven word.
- Source: Insipired by Futility Closet
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Woven Words Quiz
- Created Sep 14, 2010 in Language
- Game Plays 289
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →