Can you name the pairs of elements that have the following three letters somewhere in their name?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Each set of letters shows up consecutively within the name. For example, if you had IRO|ORI, you would enter "iron thorium" or "thorium iron".
- This quiz may be a bit harder than I originally intended. Type "I am not a chemistry professor" for hints on letter placement if you are having trouble.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Elemental Reversal Pairs Quiz
- Created Nov 16, 2011 in Science
- Game Plays 22
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →