Can you name the word within each word that shares its meaning with the original word?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Letters must be taken from the original word in the order that they appear. For example, the word allocate contains the synonym allot (ALLOcaTe) within itself.
- The interior words cannot be roots or suffixes of the original word.
- Also try: Threesome-onyms
Kangaroo Words Quiz
- Created Nov 18, 2011 in Language
- Featured Dec 19, 2011
- Game Plays 38,910
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →