Can you name the multi-word countries whose second initial is contained in the last five letters of the capital name?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: Wikipedia List of National Capitals
- e.g. "United Kingdom" would be wrong as the last five letters of "London" have no "k."
Hyphenated Countries Count
When figuring initials disregard "and" and "of."
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Second Initial in Last Five Letters of Capital Quiz
- Created Mar 6, 2012 in Geography
- Game Plays 27
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →