Can you name the college you enrolled in and the ones you were accepted to, rejected from, and didn't apply to?
- Enter an answer in the box below
- Correctly named answers will show up below
- Click any empty College or Result to answer for that location
- ALERT!: Entering some wrong answers will end the quiz
- Type A for accepted (but not enrolled), R for rejected, D for didn't Apply, and E for enrolled. Adjacent includes diagonals. In the clues, the word "accepted" may refer to the college you enrolled in.
- Source: Solution
- For reference, the Ivy League schools are Brown, Columbia, Cornell, Dartmouth, Harvard, Pennsylvania, Princeton, and Yale; the California schools are Berkeley, Caltech, Stanford, UCLA, and USC; the Boston schools are Harvard, MIT, and Tufts.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Popular trivia games today