Can you name the effectiveness for each pokemon type against the other?
- Click any empty Attacking Type or Effectiveness (number) to answer for that location
- Source: Bulbapedia Type Chart (Gen II-IV)
- READ DESCRIPTION: Enter the damage multiplier for an attack of the first type onto a defending pokemon of the second type. Possible answers are 0, 1/2, 1, and 2.
(Ex. FIRE vs. WATER is 1/2)
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
60-Second Blitz: Pokemon Type Advantages Quiz
- Created Nov 9, 2010 in Gaming
- Game Plays 548
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →