Can you name the Largest Scottish towns without a station, by county?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: City Population / ONS
- •Can you identify the largest town in each county without a national rail station? Preserved tourist lines don't count. Towns must be identified separately by ONS as distinct.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Largest Scottish towns without a station, by county Quiz
- Created Nov 20, 2012 in Geography
- Game Plays 38
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →