Can you name the medieval mnemonic names for the valid forms of Aristotle's Syllogistic?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: Stanford Encyclopaedia Article
- HINT: The names are derived from the standard abbreviations of the four categorical sentence types (A, E, I and O) and the order they appear in each argument form.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Aristotelian Logic: Valid Arguments Quiz
- Created Aug 16, 2011 in History
- Game Plays 6
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →