Can you name the Disney Logic Puzzle?
- Click any empty ABCDEFGHI or ABCDEFGHI to answer for that location
- ALERT!: Entering some wrong answers will end the quiz
- Adjacent includes diagonals
Only 1 bad guy
Princesses are Ariel, Belle, Sleeping Beauty, Rapunzel, Mulan, Snow White, Pocahontas, Cinderella & Tiana
Type V for Victim, B for Bad Guy, S for Safe
- Source: if unsure how to solve logic puzzles go here
- Also try: Toy Story Logic Puzzle
- In chess:
Bishop- moves diagonal as far as it wants.
Knight- two squares in one direction, and then one more move at a 90 degree angle, just like the shape of an “L”
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →