Can you pick the next clue in this series so that the next answer is one letter different?
- Click the matching answer button below
- ALERT!: Clicking on a wrong answer will end the quiz
- Travel horizontally or vertically, not diagonally, changing one letter every time. Example chain: "Living copy" to "Old woman" to "Lake-dwelling bird" (CLONE - CRONE - CRANE). Numbers insignificant.
- Also try: Invisible Word Ladder Puzzle II
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Invisible Word Ladder Puzzle Quiz
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →