Can you name the pairs of bordering countries with the greatest differences in Human Development Index?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: UNDP
- Excluded: North Korea, Somalia, South Sudan, Monaco, San Marino, Kosovo, the Vatican & some island countries. More developed country listed first in answers, but can be guessed in either order.
- Also try: Very High Human Development Minefield (2011)
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Bordering HDI Disparities Quiz
- Created Mar 21, 2013 in Geography
- Game Plays 86
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →