Can you name the 2011 top 50 countries with the highest per capita GDPs in USD?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Some wrong answers will appear in red
- Source: 2011 GDP List
- The value of all final goods and services produced within a nation in a given year, converted at market exchange rates to current U.S. dollars, divided by the average (or mid-year) population.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Top 50 highest national GDPs in USD Quiz
- Created May 23, 2012 in Geography
- Game Plays 101
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →