Can you name the geographic names, which share the same three consonants within each trio?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Within each trio, the answers use the same three consonants in the same order, with only the vowels changed: for example, OREGON, REGINA, and ARGONIA. This quiz never uses Y.
- During proofing, I found an earlier quiz by sproutcm in Miscellaneous, with different content but a similar premise; you can play his quiz at the link below.
- Also try: Country Consonants
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Geography with Recycled Consonants Quiz
- Created Jun 19, 2013 in Geography
- Game Plays 187
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →