Can you pick the English translations of these modern-day Latin terms, coined by the Vatican?
- Click the matching answer button below
- Source: Lexicon Recentis Latinitatis (Vatican)
- These terms were developed by the Vatican for objects and concepts that lacked names in classical Latin. Their English equivalents can be deduced from basic Latin words and roots.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Modern-Day Latin Coinages (Clickable) Quiz
- Created Nov 23, 2012 in Language
- Game Plays 1,570
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →