Can you name the answer to each question, then name the odd one out in each set of five?
- Click any empty Clue or Answer to answer for that location
- Answer the clues, then identify the odd one out in each set of five; the other four in each set share some notable property.
I removed the mines, so you can brute-force the odd ones out...but don't.
- This quiz has to be forced-order because some of the answers reappear later as odd ones out.
- Source: Solution
- Also try: Cascade of Overlapping Clues
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Multi-Stage Odd One Out Quiz
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →