Can you name the players with the biggest difference between the regular season scoring avg. and there playoff avg.?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Players must have averaged at least 15 ppg in the regular for their career while playing in at least 400 regular season games and 20 playoff games to qualify. ABA stats are NOT accounted for.
- Source: Basketball Reference
- Only teams that made the playoffs are listed. The years listed represents the players entire playing career *Denotes Hall of Famer
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
NBA Playoffs: Overachievers and Underachievers Quiz
- Created Jun 17, 2012 in Sports
- Game Plays 918
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →