Can you name the three or more MLB teammates who hit 30 or more home runs in season during the 2000s?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Must hit 30 plus home runs for one team, mid season trades are not counted. The 2010 season was accounted for, there was just no teammates to accomplish this feat.
- Source: ESPN
- Also try: MLB Three 100+ RBI Teammates (2000s)
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
MLB Three 30+ Home Run Teammates (2000s) Quiz
- Created Feb 15, 2011 in Sports
- Game Plays 7,029
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →