Can you name the three teammates who combined to hit the most home runs in a single season for each MLB franchise?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- #The 1963 Twins had a trio hit a combined 113 home runs but I included the most recent occurrence. .
*Denotes players who are in the Hall of Fame
- Accounts for every single MLB season. All franchises are listed under the teams location in the year given. Current abbreviation of those teams are in parenthesis. Defunct franchises aren't included
- Source: Baseball Reference
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
MLB Top Home Run Trios By Franchise Quiz
- Created Aug 2, 2011 in Sports
- Game Plays 4,944
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →