Can you name the five or more NBA teammates who averaged double digit points for a season in the 2000s?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: ESPN.com
- Player must have played 70 games or scored 1400 points for the team to have qualified. 2010-2011 is NOT included!!!!!
- Also try: NBA Three 15+ Point Teammates (2000s)
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
NBA Five 10+ Point Teammates (2000s) Quiz
- Created Feb 9, 2011 in Sports
- Game Plays 15,870
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →