Can you name the players who have averaged at least 25 points a game in a NBA season?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: Basketball Reference
- From 1946-47 to 2010-11. No ABA. *Denotes members of the NBA Hall of Fame. #Denotes the number of 25 ppg seasons. Players must have qualified for PPG Leaderboard.
- The teams listed are the only teams in which player averaged 25 ppg in a season. If player played for multiple teams in one of the seasons the team he played the most is listed.
- Also try: NBA Top 20 PPG (2000s)
NBA Every 25 PPG Scorer In History Quiz
- Created Dec 14, 2011 in Sports
- Featured Jan 15, 2012
- Game Plays 55,090
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →